On behalf of the Organizing Committee of the ‘Turkish Society of Cardiology (TSC) CTO Club Istanbul - CTO 2022 Meeting, Turkey’ we would like to have this opportunity to invite you to our congress which will be held in Istanbul between the dates of 27-28 May, 2022.
TSC CTO Club - CTO İstanbul 2022 Meeting is the training meeting coordinated by Turkish Society of Cardiology that has more than 3.000 members of cardiologists.
This year we are collaborating with TOBI in the organization of our meeting. This collaboration will enrich and enchance our scientific content and will contribute significantly to their experience at CTO.
In our meeting, current treatment approaches will be evaluated with local and foreign operators experienced in CTO treatment with live broadcasts throughout the day.
We will discuss the basic technical issues of CTO, antegrade and retrograde approaches, wires, catheters, CTO case reports and CTO basic indications together in our candid scientific environment.
The congress will be held physically and we believe it will be a great opportunity to refresh our knowledge by your scientific contributions and to welcome you in Istanbul.
Hope to see you in TSC CTO Club - CTO İstanbul 2022 Meeting,
TSC CTO Organization Committee
CTO Istanbul 2022 Invitation Video
TSC President Elect
Co-Chair of TOBI 2022
TSC Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions Board
Mustafa Kürşat Tigen
Can Yücel Karabay
TSC CTO Club
Can Yücel Karabay
CTO Scientific Committee
Alev Arat Özkan
Ahmet Çağrı Aykan
Kadriye Orta Kılıçkesmez
Mehmet Vefik Yazıcıoğlu
Hart Centrum Ziekenhuis Netwerk Antwerpen (ZNA) Middelheim,
Alexandre Bohor Avran
Arnault Tzacnk Institute,
Maria Pia Hospital,
Istituto Clinico Humanitas,
TOBI 2022 Co-Chair
Hull York Medical Faculty,
Amsterdam University Medical Center,
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
University Heartcenter Freiburg,
Bad Krozingen, Germany
President Elect of EuroCTO Club
José Ramón Rumoroso
Head of Interventional Cardiology, Hospital Galdakao,
Ahepa University Hospital,
Founding Member & Past-President of EuroCTO Club
Larissa University Hospital,
Gerald S. Werner
Darmstadt Clinic, University of Frankfurt,
Founding Member & Past President & Treasurer, EuroCTO Club
TSC CTO Club - CTO Istanbul 2022 Meeting
Conrad Hotel, Istanbul
27-28 May 2022
Official language of the meeting is Turkish. In sessions with foreign lecturers Turkish – English simultaneous translation system will be used.
All the attendees are asked to wear their badges during the meeting in the entrance of the meeting venue, scientific sessions, lunches, exhibition area and other social programs for security purposes.
Exhibition area will be open from 08:00 to 18:30 every day during the meeting.
Turkish Society of Cardiology Association has prepared a rich scientific program for the TSC CTO Club - CTO Istanbul 2022 Meeting. In the scientific program live cases, scientific presentations and case discussion sessions will take place.
Organizing Committee has authorized Invictus Congress as the Official agency of the meeting. Please contact Invictus Congress for any inquiries you may have for the meeting.
- Latest Clinical Studies and Treatment Efficiency for CTO
- Correct Matters and Devices on CTO, When? Where?
- The Importance of Visualization in CTO Treatment, How? When? Whom?
- Radiation Safety and Proper Use of Contrast Matters for CTO Treatment
- Mandatory Fundamental Operations for CTO PCI
- How to Prevent Complications in CTO PCI?
- Step by Step Antegrade CTO PCI Fundamentals
- Step by Step Retrograde CTO PCI Fundamentals
- Advanced Procedure Guidelines & Complication Management
- Advanced Retrograde Techniques
- Advanced Antegrade Techniques
- Advanced Strategies for Antegrade Dissectionand Re-Entry Techniques
- Costs and Implications in CTO Treatment
- IVUS Course in CTO Treatment
- MSCT CTO – Evaluation and Contribution of Strategy of CTO Lesions with Multislide CD Coronery Angiography
- Live Cases with Well-Experienced Local and Global Guest Operators
- LIVE in BOX and Recorded Cases
- Complications, How Do We Avoid? How Do We Manage?
|REGISTRATION||After 15th April|
|TSC MEMBER||2.000 TL|
|OTHER DOCTORS||2.250 TL|
|COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE||2.000 TL|
- Registration fee
- Participation to scientific sessions
- Enterance to exhibition area
- Organizational costs
VAT will be added to the above registration fees.
All the registration fees must be paid before the meeting, to the TSC account number indicated below.
Türk Kardiyoloji Derneği İktisadi İşletmesi
|BRANCH NAME AND CODE||Şişli Şubesi / 0054|
|ACCOUNT HOLDER||Türk Kardiyoloji Derneği İktisadi İşletmesi|
|IBAN (TL)||TR15 0004 6000 5488 8000 1960 20|
|ACCOMMODATION||After 15th April|
|Conrad Hotel||7.500 TL|
|Daily Enterance Package (2 Days)||2.500 TL|
Accommodation fee includes
- 2 nights bed & breakfast single room accommodation (26-27 May 2022)
- VAT will be added to the accommodation fees.
Daily Entrance Fees Include
- 2 coffee breaks and lunch for 2 days (27-28 May 2022)
- VAT will be added to the daily entrance fees
|Round trip between hotel and airport||800 TL|
Transfer details must be sent in writing to Invictus Congress officials at least 3 days before the start of the meeting.
All accommodation and transfer fees must be deposited to the INVICTUS CONGRESS account numbers listed below.
The agency reserves the right to cancel uncompleted accommodation requests.
İnvictus Turizm Kongre ve Org. Hizm. Ltd. Şti.
|BANK NAME||Garanti Bankası A.Ş.|
|ACCOUNT HOLDER||İnvictus Turizm Kongre ve Org. Hizm. Ltd. Şti.|
|IBAN (TL)||TR27 0006 2000 1830 0006 2965 60|
- All cancellation requests must be notified in writing to Invictus Tourism Congress and Organization Services
- In the cancellation request made before April 15, 2022, 10% of the deposited registration and accommodation fee will be refunded after deducting the bank charges.
- No refunds will be made for cancellations made after April 15, 2022.
- Only name changes will be accepted after April 15, 2022.
- All refunds will be made after the congress.
|Nish İstanbul A Blok Kat:8 NO:47-48 Çobançeşme, Sanayi Cad 11, Yeni Bosna, Bahçelievler / 34196 / İstanbul|
|+90 212 221 17 30 - +90 212 221 17 38|
|+90 212 221 17 54|